Healthy Milk = Organic Milk
"Is milk healthy?"
"Do kids really need to drink milk?"
"What milk is best for my kids?"
Let’s get down to it – what is the benefit of drinking milk?
Drinking milk has a wide range of benefits for your family’s health. Milk and milk products are especially important for infants and children and can help provide them with the nutrients and vitamins they need to build strong bones and healthy muscles. Parents are constantly wondering what milk to buy for their children and with so many options (organic, skim, lowfat, 2%, grass-fed milk, whole milk, chocolate milk, nut milk, etc.), it can be confusing. Here is what we know for sure:
- is an excellent source of protein and healthy fat
- contains important vitamins and minerals which help build strong bones, lean muscles, and a healthy weight, including:
- vitamin D
- reduces the risk of bone fractures
- lowers the risk of obesity
- lowers the risk of heart disease
Choosing ORGANIC milk and milk products can provide you with even more of the good stuff, and none of the bad stuff!
- has more nutritional content
- has more healthy omega-3 fatty acids
- has more disease-fighting antioxidants
- contains NO antibiotics
- contains NO synthetic growth hormones
- contains NO controversial pesticides